Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

28 juillet 2005

Excuse Me...I'm Having a Moment

Just finished reading some credit management articles, and let's just say I am quite depressed right about now! LOL I already know that I have lots of work to do if I am going to be in a position to purchase a home (or anything substantial) one day. However, after doing my debt-ratio, consolidation options, and credit risk evaluations, let's just say that helpless is another word to join the former to give a clue as to where I am right now.

Thoughts like, am I EVER gonna get out of debt have definitely plagued me. My next (and sadly, most natural response) is to get the hell out of dodge! I run when things are too much for me to digest all at once. Retreat! Retreat! is the call that goes out to my emotions and my mentals. Gotta cut my losses and just deal with this crap LATER!

However, at some point, I come out of this den of seclusion with some bright ideas on how to solve my problems (financial, men, career, personal) with some sort of quick-fix, half-azzed solution. Maybe my ideas aren't *that* bad, but I am low on discipline, stamina, longevity and commitment...all the sure-fire ingredients needed in order to make my plans actually work for me.

** One day I will get my shiznit together and make shite happen.**

Maybe one day my prince will come (working on getting rid of *that* lame fantasy!) or that I'll win the lottery (magically, somehow b/c I don't play) or some 5-digit benevolence will come my way (I'm aiming low...it could possibly happen...plus, I don't want 2b greedy!)

or, MAYbeeeee...(see **)

2 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

I feel ya' but take it one month at a time and be diligent about making sure things come together. Before you know it you will have reached your goal :-)

mar. août 09, 07:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Issiata said...

You know it's hard sometimes, but I am focusing on being diligent so that my family and I can have some things. Got ta get that 40 acres and a mule, girl! :)

ven. août 12, 06:29:00 PM 2005  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home