Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

23 avril 2006

Sometimes when you reach out and expose yourself to someone to try to help them, you sometimes end up helping yourself. I believe this happened to me.

My plan was to visit my family for Easter, kick it with my best friend, and just enjoy myself. What I didn't know was that my cousins were in trouble, and that I would end up rallying my best friend and friends of hers to their rescue.

I am still processing everything that was shared over the weekend, and continuing to recover. The events were so overwhelming and (coupled with everything else that is going on inside of me) have brought me into a place where I feel more compelled than ever to take a deeper look into myself, who I am, and what it is I want to get out of life and to what I believe my contribution to the world should be.

At some point, I hope to be able to share...

1 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Getting a deeper understanding of who you are will definitely help you out in the future.

dim. avr. 23, 08:51:00 PM 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home