Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

26 mars 2006

It's A Show For Teens, But There's Depth In It

If having things turn out the way you wanted them to is the measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure. The important thing is, is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past and recognize that everyday won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair---remember, it's only in the black of night you see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home.

So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe, you'll get more than you ever could have imagined. Who knows where this life will take you.

The road is long, and in the end, the journey is the destination.

-"Whitey", One Tree Hill

5 Comments:

Blogger My-Conscience said...

Thanks for the Birthday Flowers that you sent with Organize. Thank you.....

lun. mars 27, 12:18:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Issiata said...

:) You are welcome!

lun. mars 27, 12:44:00 PM 2006  
Blogger VerseOne said...

thanks for the response on my blog. definitely we can chit-chat on the subject some more. just add me on yahoo IM and catch me that way. my name is on my profile.

Peace.

lun. mars 27, 04:17:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

That is so true. I have a lot of accomplishments in my life, but most of my memories come from the experiences that led to the accomplishments. Getting to a goal is always more fun that accomplishing it.

mar. mars 28, 09:26:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Issiata said...

@verse1: Of course! I couldn't let that list pass w/out sharing my thoughts. Again, a great list... I will catch up w/u sometime soon to chat... Thanks for stopping by!

@sonyared: So glad you are back and u checked me out! I probably watch too much TV sometimes, but it's nice to get some gems here and there. Good to know u were able to take something away w/you...

@organized: Very true. So often we overlook the process of reaching goals and end up missing the point completely. Kudos to u for relishing those memories...

sam. avr. 01, 09:22:00 PM 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home