Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

27 septembre 2005

In Midnight

At the onset of dawn and break of day,
I watched you as you slept,
filling my eyes with the essence of you
as you inhaled and exhaled beauty
in living dreams and cast realities
colored with tranquility and ease
as I slowly drank in the sight of you,
only to tease my insatiable thirst.

When I think of you, I am arrested
with yearning and desire
to reach places the eyes and hands
can't see or touch
with unyielding determination
to connect and truly identify with
the elements of you
with limitless and infinite aptitude...

I haven't really created for a little while, and I'm getting that itch. I'm feeling the mood to write, but am looking for just the write inspiration. Usually music is my muse...and I'm a neglectful courtier because on many occasion I have left him hanging (and not in a good way, lol). I need to have him over to gaze into his eyes and recollect the intimate moments we have had; relive the memories of our connection...

The above is an excerpt of a piece I'd written several years ago. Enjoy!