Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

08 novembre 2005

All Late and After The Fact

But so what, I don't care, lol. I got tagged by Alli at a time when I wasn't up on my reading...so...here goes nuthin'...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Re-learn French.
Get out of debt.
Own property.
Visit Africa.
Work for myself.
Have a family of my own.
Adopt more pets.


7 things I can do:
Work with my hands. (in more ways than one)
Lend a listening ear.
Watch TV all damn day and only get out of bed to pee.
Tie a cherry stem in a knot w/my tongue. (this I have done a couple times, so it counts, dammit!)
Write poetry.
Spoil my kitty (cat).
Comfort a friend.


7 things I cannot do:
Iceskate or rollerblade.
Ride a horse. (although, I've never done it, so maybe I can, I just don't know)
Stick to a budget.
Deal w/random bullsht.
Get anywhere on time. (most of the time)
Add huge numbers in my head.
Cry on request. (I'll laugh instead)


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
Intellect.
Generosity.
Kindness.
Consistency.
nice, FULL Lips.
Broad shoulders/back.
A little bit of a bad boy. (but not too bad..let's not get it twisted!)


7 things that I say most often:
Yeah...aiiight!
Whatever, Loser.
Say word...
Da fck/Da hell???
R U Serious???
I'm sayin', yo...
Girl, please!


7 celebrity crushes:
Adam Rodriguez (CSI: Miami)
Orlando Bloom
Maxwell
Damon Wayans
Ice Cube
Allen Iverson
Matthew McConaughey

**added BONUS**
Fiddy CENTS's body (yeah, just the body, thanks...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

urrrrrk...slam on the brakes and back up....Damon Wayans? LOL! Okay, girl! I feel the same way abolut fitty...just don't talk and we'll be alright, homie.

mer. nov. 09, 05:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Issiata said...

LMAO!!

I'm saying, tho...haven't you ever seen Damon in a wifebeata'??? Guuurrrlll....

mer. nov. 09, 06:19:00 PM 2005  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home