Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

03 novembre 2005

I'll Always Be in Love With...

Yeah, I saw that "cracked out" picture of K-Ci, Tevin and Al B. a friend of mine sent me. And the first two DEFINITELY looked like they've been dried up and spit out from the throws of a crackpaloosa. But, my baby, my heart, should still be my first baby's daddy, Al B. Sure! is still sexy to me. Just the sight of this man (and especially this photo) makes me want to do very explicit things...

His lips are unbelievable. I hope he knows how succulent they still are. What can I say??? I've had a crush on this cat since I was in middle school (or jr. high for the NYCers). I have a long history of countless fantasies about him and I and all the stuff we would do (that I actually had no clue about) while listening to my Nite and Day 45. Oh Hell yes, I had a 45 of this single that I used to play on my aunt's stereo in her basement back in the day!! Oh HELL yes!!!

The few times I made it to NYC as a child, I would think of him as I hungered after the cute boys with the high-top fades as we drove by. To see this man is to take me back to a time of innocence and sweetness nearly forgotten. I searched his music on MSN and couldn't help but grin ear to frickin' ear as I lip sync'd the words to every song from In Effect Mode. Al B. will always hold a special place in my heart. He's so dear to me...

However, should I see said man on the street, now that I'm grown, he is in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

He always got me with that unibrow though. LOL! We had a guy named Chris who used to try to holler who looked liked of like a knock off version. Actually Al B. is somebody's baby daddy...we were just talking about him recently. ;)

jeu. nov. 03, 11:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

i suppose i liked him...more his songs....me and men of the lighter persuassion don't mesh well. lol

ven. nov. 04, 02:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Issiata said...

@ Berry: LMAO!! Yeah, that unibrow can kinda ruin it for you if you pay too close attention! LOL Let's just hope he doesn't come crossing my path one day, lol...baby daddy or not... ;)

@Alli: I tend to like my men darker, too, but Al B. seems to be my secret weakness...yum...

lun. nov. 07, 05:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Fresh said...

Okay, I just saw a very unflattering pic on someone's page what he supposedly looks like today. I am really hoping it isn't him. There was no Bert brow so I couldn't tell for sure. :-)

mar. nov. 08, 12:09:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Issiata said...

It's possible that the pic you saw is the culprit I mentioned...I didn't have the heart to post it, though...lol

mar. nov. 08, 01:42:00 PM 2005  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home