Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

24 août 2005

TAG...I'm It!

Got tagged by Alli, so let's just see how this goes, lol. I wouldn't call myself a music junkie, but there's still SO much to choose from! What can I say? I love what I love...so here's a sneak peek at what moves me...

To Mellow Back and Relax...
Sade
"Kiss of Life": Love Deluxe

Earth, Wind & Fire

"Can't Hide Love": The Eternal Dance

Maxwell
"Submerge: Til We Become The Sun": EMBRYA

Isley Brothers

"Voyage to Atlantis": The Essential Isley Brothers
********************************
When I Need A Good Cry...
Sarah McLachlan
"Stupid": Afterglow (can't tell you how many times I've played this one! lol)

Dido

"My Lover's Gone": No Angel

Erykah Badu

"Ye Yo": [Erykah Badu] Live
++++++++++++++++++++++++
And Hypes Me Up, No Matter What...

Eric B. & Rakim
"Move the Crowd": Paid in Full and "I Ain't No Joke": Gold

Anthony Hamilton

"Mama Knew Love" and "Since I Seen't You": Comin' From Where I'm From

OutKast

"Ova da Wudz": ATLiens

Ludacris
"Southern Hospitality": Back For The First Time
======================
^^^^^^B_O_N_U_S

To Reveal My Seductive Side...
TLC - "Take Our Time": CraZySeXyCool
Xscape - "Softest Place on Earth": Traces of My Lipstick
Maxwell - "Sumthin' Sumthin' ": Love Jones soundtrack
Jodeci - "U & I": Forever My Lady

Any takers for me to tag?? Come on, it'll be fun...and you just might like it...lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

Cool list...very diverse!

jeu. août 25, 01:11:00 AM 2005  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home