Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

26 mai 2006

I really should be asleep right now, but I am too hyped up.

One of my best friends from college gets in town 2morrow w/her husband for a wedding this weekend, and I cannot wait to see her! It's been almost a year since I visited her, and this time they are making the journey sans their two beautiful little boys.

We get to hang out like she's single again!!! LOL

Kel is one of the few people who actually gets me and our relationship knows no time or distance. It could be months since our last communique, but it's as if we spoke just last week. She's one of those friends who can just pick up where we left off last, and chat until we've caught up w/each other's lives.

Oh, she is sooo dear to me...and I can't wait to see her and spend time together...