Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

21 juin 2006

Butterflies

Ok, I lied.

I know I wrote in the last post that I would pub the stories I had before I left for vacation... Well, I leave in two days, so clearly I was fooling myself. I just don’t have time. My best friend and her family and I are setting sail for the Western Caribbean this weekend, and as much as I love posting, it’s just not gonna happen. LOL

The plan is to have plenty of pics and lots of funny and hopefully interesting stories to tell. My girl’s fam is a riot, as is she, so I know it’s gonna be a blast. She called me this morning, now I’m in such a state of anticipation, it’s crazy. My stomach is doing flip-flops. and I kinda feel like I’m about to jump out of my skin! That’s how amped I am!


Mr. K and I haven’t been apart this long, and I know I’m going to miss him like crazy; I do a little already, and I haven’t even gone yet!! But, it’s all good. It’s been four years since my last REAL vacation (where I had to use a passport!), and I am LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG overdue!! A sista needs this kind of getaway to really get away for a little while, experience a serious change of scenery (and what could be better than the Caribbean????!!?!?!) and really relax, recharge my batteries, and gain greater perspective in my life.

Because when I get back, it will be time to clean house...literally, lol!

So shout outs in the blogosphere, well wishes to all in blogworld, blogville, blogcity, blogtown, and much love to the peeps at blog high.

See ya when I see yuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Forget cleaning house. When you get back we want to hear "How Issy Got Her Groove Back" stories.

mer. juin 21, 08:33:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Issiata said...

ROFL!!! And hopefully, ON, I'll have some of those, too... *wink*

ven. juin 23, 12:25:00 AM 2006  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home