Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

01 février 2007

It is a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Only a month in, and already I feel like it’s going to be a good year.

I had to take a bit of a hiatus to kick back and chill for a while. There were days that I wanted to write but didn’t have or make time, and other days that I didn’t have anything to say.

Well, this year, I want to be more consistent in my undertakings, so I’m planning to post at least three times a week. *shock and amusement* I know I’ve tried to post more in the past, and it hasn’t worked. I just wasn’t that into it, to be honest. But this year, I want to do things differently and take my outlet for expression a little more seriously. Big ups to everyone who has been holding things down. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday and New Year.

Now that I’m done w/that little RE-intro, tomorrow w/b the first of my official posts for 2007.

It’s good to be back…

Libellés : , ,