Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

27 août 2005

No More Fallin' For The Okey-Doke

The only person's happiness I am responsible for is my own, just as you are responsible for yours. So, I don't appreciate it when others try to force their misguided, grossly overstated, skewed and unrealistic expectations on me. And then when I tell you what's really going on, you simply gloss right over my point of view only to reiterate your own...as if I'm some sort of iditot who cannot get what you are saying (or as if what you're saying is so much more important than what I've said)...even though most of what you're saying makes absolutely no sense, yet somewhere in the far-reaching recesses of your mind, it makes sense to you. Most of all, don't give me this politically-correct, democratic bull-tihs about wanting to talk about your feelings and listen to what I have to say so that there are no future misunderstandings. (Haven't we heard this before???) Well, guess what, sweetheart...

...as long as you continue to see yourself as a victim in every fckng situation, neglect to recognize and understand your actions, and constantly twist people's words around...I promise you that you will continue to experience plenty more misunderstandings (as you call them)...

To err is human; to see that shznit and acknowledge it, well now, that's DIVINE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

Dang...that sound like someone I used to know! Ugh!

dim. août 28, 01:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Issiata said...

I think everyone knows or has known at least one person who fits this profile...

lun. août 29, 11:34:00 PM 2005  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home