Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

16 novembre 2005

Adventures in NYC: Part DEUX

Okay, this is Part II, but not the whole story. So, I feel it's my duty to bless you guys w/a part three to quest your insatiable thirsts, lol! This has turned into a busy week, but I want to share my stories w/you...there is more! :) And I will revise this post to include the pic of the flyer for the artist's show... you gotta see it!

Nov. 10th (con't):
Now, b/c the keyboardist for the opening band was so gracious to us, I’m going to keep any extra comments to myself. EB has spoken to him since the concert, and he is very proud of his band. I will say, though, that I agree w/EB in that TH needs to learn some band-iquette and take the time to introduce all the members of his band at the end of their set. And a sidenote from me: Next time, don’t embarrass your drummer by making him stand hunched over to the side while you take over his position in an attempt to show off your percussion prowess. Okay, yeah, I was a little impressed (b/c I didn’t expect that in a BAZILLION years!), but I didn’t that was the time or place for that shit.

You all can check them out and draw your own conclusions.


The only other thing I will add is that the guitar player reminded me of Jay from Jay and Silent Bob (though much shorter), and I couldn’t understand why the back-up singers wore what looked to me like hunting caps. *hunched shoulders* And, I probably won’t ever figure that out. Maybe they need an image consultant, too...