Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

06 décembre 2005

Where I Got It...

Brooklyn Babe mentioned that she shared the famous Cosby quote with her social group, and she and Bajan Queen noted that BQ posted it on her site as well.

So to give credit where credit is due, I took this quote from JB's email tag line. It got me to thinking and I was moved by it, and I wanted to share it.

It's great to see that we are trying to keep ourselves and each other motivated as we work to make our dreams our reality.

Thanks, JB! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jb said...

De nada. or as you would say
De rien.

jeu. déc. 08, 06:53:00 PM 2005  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home