Liberté de Pensée et D'Expression

I am donning the NEW as I reflect and RENEW and become more receptive to the Spirit that lives inside of me. I explore my truth, and resist the temptation to censor myself. I must free my expression and share my TRUTH.

Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : NYC

Resisting Self Censorship

13 février 2007

The Lesson Cycle

I am so bored right now….UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!

And out of this boredom, I checked my myspace page and what do I see but a “friend” request from someone I’d much rather keep in my past. I’m like, dude, I don’t even want to be your friend b/c we’re going to go through the same bs role play we did like what, SIX years ago?!?!

I thought I had emotional problems, but this guy takes the cake! LOL

But, you know, maybe I’m being harsh and judgmental b/c there is a possibility that things have changed. I feel obligated to “be nice” and accept the request, but that’s not what I want to do. What I DO want to do, though, is clear the air and get some things off my chest that have been there for a while where it concerns this person. I’m still angry with him (and myself) for reasons I don’t care to disclose, and I’m at Realization’s Doorstep…

…And I see that I just need to deal with my anger and angst toward this person so that I can move forward.

Has anyone else ever felt this way? If so, how’d you deal with it?

Libellés : , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

First, pay close attention to what is going on in your life right now. Because God does test us, but you have to be careful that this guy is not Tempting you. I don't know what type of relationship you had with him, but before letting him invade your MYSPACE call him from a payphone or email him from an email address you don't use often to see what he wants. It could be a bless or a Mess.

mer. févr. 14, 10:43:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Issiata said...

@ Stillme: "A bless or a mess" I like that! At least through myspace I can send him a message without his getting my personal info.

And to be honest, I really think he was filled with a few spirits, if you know what I mean. The way that last call ended several years ago just seemed completely irrational to me.

I'm definitely treading lightly.

jeu. févr. 22, 01:31:00 PM 2007  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home